Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative assistance to all employees and the Owner.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries and coordinate couriers when needed.
- Assist with preparation of client reports, contracts and other important documents.
- Scan, Organize, file and manage documents in electronic format.
- Present a positive and professional image of the office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- Basic office duties including photocopying, printing, scanning, as well as develop and maintain a well-organized electronic filing system.
- Bookkeeping (Quickbooks): Creating purchase orders, entering invoices and bills, processing customer payments (checks and credit card), A/R collections, etc.
- Documentation: Writing policies and procedures in our company wiki, editing posts as needed to ensure information stays up to date, ticket creation and updating, etc.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
REQUIREMENTS for consideration:
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Must have strong computer literacy and extensive knowledge working with Microsoft Office products
- Immaculate data entry, spelling and grammar.
- Strong attention to detail is an absolute MUST for this position.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases, with meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Strong knowledge of basic office procedures (opening, closing, ordering supplies, filing, answering phones, etc)
- Must be punctual and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Other factors for consideration:
- Knowledge in Quickbooks is a plus.
- Knowledge in Technical Support and Customer Service is a huge plus.
Current benefits include:
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- PTO (1 week first year, 2 weeks second year, 3 weeks 5th year and beyond)
- Shared cost health insurance through United Health Care
- Mental Health Days (Don’t count against your PTO – we all need a break sometimes)
- Sick Days (Also don’t count against your PTO – see self-policing above)
- 90-day 360 reviews with live feedback from your peers
- On-the-job and reimbursable job related training