Network Factor Inc. is a managed service provider servicing our local customer base in central Florida and beyond. It provides Cloud Based Microsoft solutions, Hosted VoIP systems and various other specialty technologies such as IP based access control and IP security camera solutions
This position will work as part of the IT infrastructure team and be responsible for managing the systems, network, voice, and security environment of the company. The right candidate will be able to handle a fast-paced environment, be very detailed oriented, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- Design, configuration, and administration of the corporate IT systems, network, voice, and security landscape.
- Act as a Tier II / Tier III escalation point on all support tickets unable to be resolved by Tier I and Tier II.
- Install, configure, and manage Virtual Servers.
- Install, configure, and manage Microsoft Domain and Active Directory Environment.
- Install, configure, and manage network environment consisting of: routers, switches, and wireless access points.
- Install, configure, and manage firewalls and VPN appliances.
- Install, configure, and manage VOIP phone system.
- Install, configure, and manage Anti-virus solutions, Vulnerability management tools, and monitoring and alerting solutions
- 5+ years intermediate to expert level experience in Windows Domain, Active Directory administration and MS Exchange servers
- 5+ years intermediate to expert level experience in Virtualization (Servers and Workstations)
- 5+ years intermediate to expert level experience in Network LAN/WAN administration (routers, switches, access points)
- 5+ years intermediate level experience in Network Security (Firewalls, VPNs, Data Encryption, Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Management and Access Control)
- 3+ years of Windows Server experience (All versions)
- 3+ years of Tier II/ Tier III end user support experience
- 2+ years of experience with VOIP phone systems
- Ability to handle projects from design to completion.
Skills Not Required but Very Beneficial:
- Linux Administration a Huge Plus
- PHP Knowledge a Huge Plus
- MYSQL Knowledge a Huge Plus
- Asterisks Knowledge a Huge Plus, Plus
- ½ Company Contribution Health Insurance Premium available after 90 days
- 1 Week Paid Vacation, Year 1
- 2 Week Paid Vacation, Years 2 – 4
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation, Year 5 and beyond
- Paid Sick Day’s as Needed – Hourly Employees Included which will not Deduct Vacation Time
- “Mental Health” Days as needed
- Community involvement Opportunities, Including Habitat for Humanities, and etc.
- Gym or Wellness Membership Reimbursement up to $25/Month
- Company Provided Cell Phone
- Company Provided Laptop
- 3 Month Maternity Leave
- Up to $200/Month on Company Approved Training Courses (Udacity.com and etc)
- Direct Deposit
- Performance Bonus
- Bereavement Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace